Monday 6 May 2013

Bubbles and indians







Today, we packed up a picnic and took the teepee to the meadows. We found a new little place right in the middle of rows and rows of trees. It is now a firm favourite and we shall be visiting here often. It was very secluded from the main paths and we couldn't hear anything except birds singing. We ate grapes and strawberries and played with bubbles. Of course, i made another little video. I just love creating these memories and it is also lovely for Gilles to be able to watch what the girls have been up to when he is working.














{The girls wore: Elle - Dress: Tk maxx, moccasins c/o freshly picked. Mia - Dress: Vintage, moccasins c/o freshly picked.}

Music by Sea Oleena.
Share:

7 comments

  1. Really lovely. Those bubbles are brill, you need to bring that with you when the time comes that you visit me, I need Elle to show me how she gets so many
    Love kxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This is my first time on your blog. What a sweet post to find you on. :) I'm always forgetting to take video. It's so special! Hopefully I'll be inspired to REMEMBER! :) We're going away for the summer with our little boy and I definitely want to capture those moments.

    Love how dreamy your style is. :) I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment. I just visited your blog and your little boy is beyond sweet! xxxx

      Delete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Also, I LOVE your love story. What a cute falling in love story <3 Visiting from the link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful pictures. Truly breath taking! Your family looks magical watching that video. Truly blessed mama to be able to capture all the special moments in such a beautiful way. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig