Saturday 20 April 2013

TTV















My Granddad gave me a bag of old cameras a few years ago. I have always loved looking at them and one of them is the Brownie reflex camera. I had no idea it had a view finder at the top that showed you the image you were pointing out until the top popped up one day. I was so excited. I took a few photographs through it back at christmas and i decided today to take it out on our family river walk. I didn't want to bring my digital camera out as well so i just used my iphone to take photographs through the view finder. I love the dreamy effect it gives on the everyday things you look at. These have not been edited either as the colours just seem to pop. I am in love with these types of photographs and i am looking forward to taking some digital images through the brownie camera throughout the summer.


Share:

5 comments

ShareThis

© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig