Thursday 21 February 2013

Through Elle's eyes vol.4











                                                                      (vol 1/vol 2/vol 3)

I uploaded all of Elle's pictures from her camera today. i just love seeing her little world. Mia got hold of her camera at some point as there are around 50 photographs of her feet!

And of course, there are many of her taking "self portraits". This time, these two are my favourite! HA, she is a character! I walk past her bedroom some nights and can hear her taking pictures. I make myself wait to see the pictures until its time to upload them so i can get the full benefit of all her silly faces!



And this is the one she asked me to take of her playing the violin


Share:

2 comments

ShareThis

© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig