Monday 20 August 2012

Flower pressing







I have a little journal where i add polaroids, lace trimmings and little words. Elle watches me doing the pages in my journal and has asked to do her own. I gave her a little book which she calls her "field journal" from tinkerbell. I asked her what she would like to add to her journal and she said flowers.

We both have the same flower press so that day i took Elle out in the garden and around the streets to collect flowers for her flower press. After a few days, i put all the pressed flowers out for her and she stuck them in her field journal. She is always on the look out now for flowers to put in her "presser book".

Its wonderful her having this field journal and now she is always on the look out for flowers no matter where we are. Our town has flower hanging baskets out side nearly most shops and down the streets so when we walk to the shops, she picks up all the flowers that have fallen out of the baskets.

I love having this project with her.














Share:

2 comments

  1. So glad that flower press I gave you is having a new lease of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pressing flowers with the little ones is always so much fun!:-)

    thanks for letting us see:-)

    rebekah:-)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig