Tuesday 5 June 2012

Vlog: Elle's room


During the month of June, i shall be sharing a tour of my house.

First is Elle's bedroom. It is one of my favourite rooms in the house. A mixture of florals and pastel colours. She has had a lot of input in her room and loves it too. She painted the pictures next to her bed and helped me make her bunting on her fireplace. We made the bird hanging together. I picked up her vintage floral bedcover at a charity shop for only £1. She has lots of Belle and Boo things and little nic naks we have picked up from charity shops/vintage stores.














Share:

6 comments

  1. Lovely! I really like what you've made for Elle - and what you have made together too.
    I'm sure she loves her room (I do too).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you aunty. i am finally pleased with it and Elle is too :)

      Delete
  2. So lovely. She has a room jam packed with beautifulness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweets
    Love this idea for posts, and how special to see Elle's space. It's so tranquil and I like all the hanging things best, esp the pinwheels (is that their name) on the string of lace and the floating boats.
    She has coloured in that cardboard house really well too. Love kat xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sweet. oh thank you. she loves the house. I hope to get one for Mias room aswell soon x

      Delete

ShareThis

© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig